Gonorrhea complicating childbirth O98.22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gonorrhea complicating childbirth" is "O98.22". O98.22 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O98.22 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O98.22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O98.22 - other international versions of ICD-10 O98.22 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
O98 Maternal infectious and parasitic diseases classifiable elsewhere but complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
O98.2 Gonorrhea complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
- O98.22 Gonorrhea complicating childbirth
- O98.2 Gonorrhea complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.