Infections of breast associated with pregnancy, the puerperium and lactation O91
- O91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O91 - other international versions of ICD-10 O91 may differ.
- code to identify infection
Codes: = Billable
- O91 Infections of breast associated with pregnancy, the puerperium and lactation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.