Disruption of cesarean delivery wound O90.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disruption of cesarean delivery wound" is "O90.0". O90.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O90.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O90.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O90.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 O90.0 may differ.
- Dehiscence of cesarean delivery wound
Codes: = Billable
O90 Complications of the puerperium, not elsewhere classified
- O90.0 Disruption of cesarean delivery wound
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.