Venous complications and hemorrhoids in the puerperium O87
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Venous complications and hemorrhoids in the puerperium" is "O87". O87 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- O87 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O87 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O87 - other international versions of ICD-10 O87 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- obstetric embolism (O88.-)
- puerperal septic thrombophlebitis (O86.81)
- venous complications in pregnancy (O22.-)
- venous complications in labor, delivery and the puerperium
Codes: = Billable
O87 Venous complications and hemorrhoids in the puerperium
- O87.0 Superficial thrombophlebitis in the puerperium
- O87.1 Deep phlebothrombosis in the puerperium
- O87.2 Hemorrhoids in the puerperium
- O87.3 Cerebral venous thrombosis in the puerperium
- O87.4 Varicose veins of lower extremity in the puerperium
- O87.8 Other venous complications in the puerperium
- O87.9 Venous complication in the puerperium, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.