Pyrexia of unknown origin following delivery O86.4
- O86.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O86.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O86.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 O86.4 may differ.
- Puerperal infection NOS following delivery
- Puerperal pyrexia NOS following delivery
- pyrexia during labor (O75.2)
Codes: = Billable
O86 Other puerperal infections
- O86.4 Pyrexia of unknown origin following delivery
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.