Other infection during labor O75.3
- O75.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O75.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O75.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 O75.3 may differ.
- Sepsis during labor
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent
Codes: = Billable
O75 Other complications of labor and delivery, not elsewhere classified
- O75.3 Other infection during labor
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.