Obstetric hematoma of pelvis O71.7
- O71.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O71.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O71.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 O71.7 may differ.
- Obstetric hematoma of perineum
- Obstetric hematoma of vagina
- Obstetric hematoma of vulva
Codes: = Billable
O71 Other obstetric trauma
- O71.7 Obstetric hematoma of pelvis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.