Obstetric damage to pelvic joints and ligaments O71.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Obstetric damage to pelvic joints and ligaments" is "O71.6". O71.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O71.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O71.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O71.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 O71.6 may differ.
- Obstetric avulsion of inner symphyseal cartilage
- Obstetric damage to coccyx
- Obstetric traumatic separation of symphysis (pubis)
Codes: = Billable
O71 Other obstetric trauma
- O71.6 Obstetric damage to pelvic joints and ligaments
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.