Obstetric high vaginal laceration alone O71.4
- O71.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O71.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O71.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 O71.4 may differ.
- Laceration of vaginal wall without perineal laceration
- obstetric high vaginal laceration with perineal laceration (O70.-)
Codes: = Billable
O71 Other obstetric trauma
- O71.4 Obstetric high vaginal laceration alone
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.