Obstetric laceration of cervix O71.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Obstetric laceration of cervix" is "O71.3". O71.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O71.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O71.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O71.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 O71.3 may differ.
- Annular detachment of cervix
Codes: = Billable
O71 Other obstetric trauma
- O71.3 Obstetric laceration of cervix
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.