Rupture of uterus during labor O71.1
- O71.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O71.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O71.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 O71.1 may differ.
- Rupture of uterus not stated as occurring before onset of labor
Codes: = Billable
O71 Other obstetric trauma
- O71.1 Rupture of uterus during labor
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.