Other obstetric trauma O71
- O71 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O71 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O71 - other international versions of ICD-10 O71 may differ.
- obstetric damage from instruments
Codes: = Billable
O71 Other obstetric trauma
- O71.0 Rupture of uterus (spontaneous) before onset of labor
- O71.1 Rupture of uterus during labor
- O71.2 Postpartum inversion of uterus
- O71.3 Obstetric laceration of cervix
- O71.4 Obstetric high vaginal laceration alone
- O71.5 Other obstetric injury to pelvic organs
- O71.6 Obstetric damage to pelvic joints and ligaments
- O71.7 Obstetric hematoma of pelvis
- O71.8 Other specified obstetric trauma
- O71.9 Obstetric trauma, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.