Anal sphincter tear complicating delivery, not associated with third degree laceration O70.4
- O70.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O70.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O70.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 O70.4 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- anal sphincter tear with third degree perineal laceration (O70.2)
Codes: = Billable
O70 Perineal laceration during delivery
- O70.4 Anal sphincter tear complicating delivery, not associated with third degree laceration
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.