Other obstructed labor O66
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other obstructed labor" is "O66". O66 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- O66 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O66 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O66 - other international versions of ICD-10 O66 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
O66 Other obstructed labor
- O66.0 Obstructed labor due to shoulder dystocia
- O66.1 Obstructed labor due to locked twins
- O66.2 Obstructed labor due to unusually large fetus
- O66.3 Obstructed labor due to other abnormalities of fetus
- O66.4 Failed trial of labor
- O66.5 Attempted application of vacuum extractor and forceps
- O66.6 Obstructed labor due to other multiple fetuses
- O66.8 Other specified obstructed labor
- O66.9 Obstructed labor, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.