Maternal care for other fetal problems O36
- O36 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O36 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O36 - other international versions of ICD-10 O36 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- encounter for suspected maternal and fetal conditions ruled out (Z03.7-)
- placental transfusion syndromes (O43.0-)
- labor and delivery complicated by fetal stress (O77.-)
- the listed conditions in the fetus as a reason for hospitalization or other obstetric care of the mother, or for termination of pregnancy
Codes: = Billable
O36 Maternal care for other fetal problems
- O36.0 Maternal care for rhesus isoimmunization
- O36.1 Maternal care for other isoimmunization
- O36.2 Maternal care for hydrops fetalis
- O36.4 Maternal care for intrauterine death
- O36.5 Maternal care for known or suspected poor fetal growth
- O36.6 Maternal care for excessive fetal growth
- O36.7 Maternal care for viable fetus in abdominal pregnancy
- O36.8 Maternal care for other specified fetal problems
- O36.9 Maternal care for fetal problem, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.