Pregnancy related peripheral neuritis O26.82
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pregnancy related peripheral neuritis" is "O26.82". O26.82 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- O26.82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O26.82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O26.82 - other international versions of ICD-10 O26.82 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
O26 Maternal care for other conditions predominantly related to pregnancy
O26.8 Other specified pregnancy related conditions
- O26.82 Pregnancy related peripheral neuritis
- O26.8 Other specified pregnancy related conditions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.