Maternal hypotension syndrome, third trimester O26.53
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Maternal hypotension syndrome, third trimester" is "O26.53". O26.53 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O26.53 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O26.53 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O26.53 - other international versions of ICD-10 O26.53 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
O26 Maternal care for other conditions predominantly related to pregnancy
O26.5 Maternal hypotension syndrome
- O26.53 Maternal hypotension syndrome, third trimester
- O26.5 Maternal hypotension syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.