Maternal hypotension syndrome O26.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Maternal hypotension syndrome" is "O26.5". O26.5 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- O26.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O26.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O26.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 O26.5 may differ.
- Supine hypotensive syndrome
Codes: = Billable
- O26 Maternal care for other conditions predominantly related to pregnancy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.