Venous complications and hemorrhoids in pregnancy O22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Venous complications and hemorrhoids in pregnancy" is "O22". O22 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- O22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O22 - other international versions of ICD-10 O22 may differ.
- venous complications of:
- abortion NOS (O03.9)
- ectopic or molar pregnancy (O08.7)
- failed attempted abortion (O07.35)
- induced abortion (O04.85)
- spontaneous abortion (O03.89)
Codes: = Billable
O22 Venous complications and hemorrhoids in pregnancy
- O22.0 Varicose veins of lower extremity in pregnancy
- O22.1 Genital varices in pregnancy
- O22.2 Superficial thrombophlebitis in pregnancy
- O22.3 Deep phlebothrombosis in pregnancy
- O22.4 Hemorrhoids in pregnancy
- O22.5 Cerebral venous thrombosis in pregnancy
- O22.8 Other venous complications in pregnancy
- O22.9 Venous complication in pregnancy, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.