Late vomiting of pregnancy O21.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Late vomiting of pregnancy" is "O21.2". O21.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O21.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O21.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O21.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 O21.2 may differ.
- Excessive vomiting starting after 20 completed weeks of gestation
Codes: = Billable
O21 Excessive vomiting in pregnancy
- O21.2 Late vomiting of pregnancy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.