Mild hyperemesis gravidarum O21.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Mild hyperemesis gravidarum" is "O21.0". O21.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O21.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O21.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O21.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 O21.0 may differ.
- Hyperemesis gravidarum, mild or unspecified, starting before the end of the 20th week of gestation
Codes: = Billable
O21 Excessive vomiting in pregnancy
- O21.0 Mild hyperemesis gravidarum
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.