Supervision of high risk pregnancy O09
- O09 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O09 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O09 - other international versions of ICD-10 O09 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
O09 Supervision of high risk pregnancy
- O09.0 Supervision of pregnancy with history of infertility
- O09.1 Supervision of pregnancy with history of ectopic pregnancy
- O09.A Supervision of pregnancy with history of molar pregnancy
- O09.2 Supervision of pregnancy with other poor reproductive or obstetric history
- O09.3 Supervision of pregnancy with insufficient antenatal care
- O09.4 Supervision of pregnancy with grand multiparity
- O09.5 Supervision of elderly primigravida and multigravida
- O09.6 Supervision of young primigravida and multigravida
- O09.7 Supervision of high risk pregnancy due to social problems
- O09.8 Supervision of other high risk pregnancies
- O09.9 Supervision of high risk pregnancy, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.