Other abnormal products of conception O02
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other abnormal products of conception" is "O02". O02 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- O02 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O02 - other international versions of ICD-10 O02 may differ.
- code from category O08 to identify any associated complication.
- papyraceous fetus (O31.0-)
Codes: = Billable
- O02 Other abnormal products of conception
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.