Classical hydatidiform mole O01.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Classical hydatidiform mole" is "O01.0". O01.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O01.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O01.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O01.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 O01.0 may differ.
- Complete hydatidiform mole
Codes: = Billable
O01 Hydatidiform mole
- O01.0 Classical hydatidiform mole
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.