Ectopic pregnancy O00
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Ectopic pregnancy" is "O00". O00 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- O00 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O00 - other international versions of ICD-10 O00 may differ.
- code from category O08 to identify any associated complication
- ruptured ectopic pregnancy
Codes: = Billable
- O00 Ectopic pregnancy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.