Postprocedural (acute) (chronic) kidney failure N99.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Postprocedural (acute) (chronic) kidney failure" is "N99.0". N99.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N99.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N99.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N99.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N99.0 may differ.
- code to type of kidney disease
Codes: = Billable
N99 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of genitourinary system, not elsewhere classified
- N99.0 Postprocedural (acute) (chronic) kidney failure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.