Hyperstimulation of ovaries N98.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hyperstimulation of ovaries" is "N98.1". N98.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N98.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N98.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N98.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N98.1 may differ.
- Hyperstimulation of ovaries NOS
- Hyperstimulation of ovaries associated with induced ovulation
Codes: = Billable
N98 Complications associated with artificial fertilization
- N98.1 Hyperstimulation of ovaries
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.