Female infertility of tubal origin N97.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Female infertility of tubal origin" is "N97.1". N97.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N97.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N97.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N97.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N97.1 may differ.
- Female infertility associated with congenital anomaly of tube
- Female infertility due to tubal block
- Female infertility due to tubal occlusion
- Female infertility due to tubal stenosis
Codes: = Billable
N97 Female infertility
- N97.1 Female infertility of tubal origin
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.