Female infertility N97
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Female infertility" is "N97". N97 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N97 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N97 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N97 - other international versions of ICD-10 N97 may differ.
- incompetence of cervix uteri (N88.3)
- inability to achieve a pregnancy
- sterility, female NOS
Codes: = Billable
- N97 Female infertility
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.