Recurrent pregnancy loss N96
- N96 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N96 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N96 - other international versions of ICD-10 N96 may differ.
- Investigation or care in a nonpregnant woman with history of recurrent pregnancy loss
- recurrent pregancy loss with current pregnancy (O26.2-)
Codes: = Billable
N96 Recurrent pregnancy loss
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.