Menopausal and other perimenopausal disorders N95
- N95 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N95 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N95 - other international versions of ICD-10 N95 may differ.
- Menopausal and other perimenopausal disorders due to naturally occurring (age-related) menopause and perimenopause
- excessive bleeding in the premenopausal period (N92.4)
- menopausal and perimenopausal disorders due to artificial or premature menopause (E89.4-, E28.31-)
- premature menopause (E28.31-)
Codes: = Billable
- N95 Menopausal and other perimenopausal disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.