Excessive, frequent and irregular menstruation N92
- N92 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N92 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N92 - other international versions of ICD-10 N92 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
N92 Excessive, frequent and irregular menstruation
- N92.0 Excessive and frequent menstruation with regular cycle
- N92.1 Excessive and frequent menstruation with irregular cycle
- N92.2 Excessive menstruation at puberty
- N92.3 Ovulation bleeding
- N92.4 Excessive bleeding in the premenopausal period
- N92.5 Other specified irregular menstruation
- N92.6 Irregular menstruation, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.