Absent, scanty and rare menstruation N91
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Absent, scanty and rare menstruation" is "N91". N91 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N91 - other international versions of ICD-10 N91 may differ.
- ovarian dysfunction (E28.-)
Codes: = Billable
- N91 Absent, scanty and rare menstruation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.