Leukoplakia of vulva N90.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Leukoplakia of vulva" is "N90.4". N90.4 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N90.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N90.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N90.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 N90.4 may differ.
- Dystrophy of vulva
- Kraurosis of vulva
- Lichen sclerosus of external female genital organs
Codes: = Billable
N90 Other noninflammatory disorders of vulva and perineum
- N90.4 Leukoplakia of vulva
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.