Moderate vulvar dysplasia N90.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Moderate vulvar dysplasia" is "N90.1". N90.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N90.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N90.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N90.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N90.1 may differ.
- Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia [VIN], grade II
Codes: = Billable
N90 Other noninflammatory disorders of vulva and perineum
- N90.1 Moderate vulvar dysplasia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.