Other noninflammatory disorders of vulva and perineum N90
- N90 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N90 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N90 - other international versions of ICD-10 N90 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
N90 Other noninflammatory disorders of vulva and perineum
- N90.0 Mild vulvar dysplasia
- N90.1 Moderate vulvar dysplasia
- N90.3 Dysplasia of vulva, unspecified
- N90.4 Leukoplakia of vulva
- N90.5 Atrophy of vulva
- N90.6 Hypertrophy of vulva
- N90.7 Vulvar cyst
- N90.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of vulva and perineum
- N90.9 Noninflammatory disorder of vulva and perineum, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.