Moderate vaginal dysplasia N89.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Moderate vaginal dysplasia" is "N89.1". N89.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N89.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N89.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N89.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N89.1 may differ.
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia [VAIN], grade II
Codes: = Billable
N89 Other noninflammatory disorders of vagina
- N89.1 Moderate vaginal dysplasia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.