Other noninflammatory disorders of vagina N89
- N89 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N89 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N89 - other international versions of ICD-10 N89 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- abnormal results from vaginal cytologic examination without histologic confirmation (R87.62-)
- carcinoma in situ of vagina (D07.2)
- HGSIL of vagina (R87.623)
- inflammation of vagina (N76.-)
- senile (atrophic) vaginitis (N95.2)
- severe dysplasia of vagina (D07.2)
- trichomonal leukorrhea (A59.00)
- vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia [VAIN], grade III (D07.2)
Codes: = Billable
N89 Other noninflammatory disorders of vagina
- N89.0 Mild vaginal dysplasia
- N89.1 Moderate vaginal dysplasia
- N89.3 Dysplasia of vagina, unspecified
- N89.4 Leukoplakia of vagina
- N89.5 Stricture and atresia of vagina
- N89.6 Tight hymenal ring
- N89.7 Hematocolpos
- N89.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of vagina
- N89.9 Noninflammatory disorder of vagina, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.