Incompetence of cervix uteri N88.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Incompetence of cervix uteri" is "N88.3". N88.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N88.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N88.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N88.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 N88.3 may differ.
- Investigation and management of (suspected) cervical incompetence in a nonpregnant woman
- cervical incompetence complicating pregnancy (O34.3-)
Codes: = Billable
N88 Other noninflammatory disorders of cervix uteri
- N88.3 Incompetence of cervix uteri
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.