Other noninflammatory disorders of cervix uteri N88
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other noninflammatory disorders of cervix uteri" is "N88". N88 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N88 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N88 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N88 - other international versions of ICD-10 N88 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
N88 Other noninflammatory disorders of cervix uteri
- N88.0 Leukoplakia of cervix uteri
- N88.1 Old laceration of cervix uteri
- N88.2 Stricture and stenosis of cervix uteri
- N88.3 Incompetence of cervix uteri
- N88.4 Hypertrophic elongation of cervix uteri
- N88.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of cervix uteri
- N88.9 Noninflammatory disorder of cervix uteri, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.