Mild cervical dysplasia N87.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Mild cervical dysplasia" is "N87.0". N87.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N87.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N87.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N87.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N87.0 may differ.
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia I [CIN I]
Codes: = Billable
N87 Dysplasia of cervix uteri
- N87.0 Mild cervical dysplasia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.