Erosion and ectropion of cervix uteri N86
- N86 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N86 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N86 - other international versions of ICD-10 N86 may differ.
- Decubitus (trophic) ulcer of cervix
- Eversion of cervix
- erosion and ectropion of cervix with cervicitis (N72)
Codes: = Billable
N86 Erosion and ectropion of cervix uteri
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.