The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hematometra" is "N85.7". N85.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N85.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N85.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N85.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 N85.7 may differ.
- Hematosalpinx with hematometra
- hematometra with hematocolpos (N89.7)
Codes: = Billable
N85 Other noninflammatory disorders of uterus, except cervix
- N85.7 Hematometra
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.