Other noninflammatory disorders of uterus, except cervix N85
- N85 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N85 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N85 - other international versions of ICD-10 N85 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
N85 Other noninflammatory disorders of uterus, except cervix
- N85.0 Endometrial hyperplasia
- N85.2 Hypertrophy of uterus
- N85.3 Subinvolution of uterus
- N85.4 Malposition of uterus
- N85.5 Inversion of uterus
- N85.6 Intrauterine synechiae
- N85.7 Hematometra
- N85.8 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of uterus
- N85.9 Noninflammatory disorder of uterus, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.