Polyp of corpus uteri N84.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Polyp of corpus uteri" is "N84.0". N84.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N84.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N84.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N84.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N84.0 may differ.
- Polyp of endometrium
- Polyp of uterus NOS
- polypoid endometrial hyperplasia (N85.0-)
Codes: = Billable
N84 Polyp of female genital tract
- N84.0 Polyp of corpus uteri
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.