Noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament N83
- N83 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N83 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N83 - other international versions of ICD-10 N83 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- hydrosalpinx (N70.1-)
Codes: = Billable
N83 Noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament
- N83.0 Follicular cyst of ovary
- N83.1 Corpus luteum cyst
- N83.2 Other and unspecified ovarian cysts
- N83.3 Acquired atrophy of ovary and fallopian tube
- N83.4 Prolapse and hernia of ovary and fallopian tube
- N83.5 Torsion of ovary, ovarian pedicle and fallopian tube
- N83.6 Hematosalpinx
- N83.7 Hematoma of broad ligament
- N83.8 Other noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament
- N83.9 Noninflammatory disorder of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.