Female genital tract-skin fistulae N82.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Female genital tract-skin fistulae" is "N82.5". N82.5 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N82.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N82.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N82.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 N82.5 may differ.
- Uterus to abdominal wall fistula
- Vaginoperineal fistula
Codes: = Billable
N82 Fistulae involving female genital tract
- N82.5 Female genital tract-skin fistulae
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.