Fistulae involving female genital tract N82
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fistulae involving female genital tract" is "N82". N82 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N82 - other international versions of ICD-10 N82 may differ.
- vesicointestinal fistulae (N32.1)
Codes: = Billable
N82 Fistulae involving female genital tract
- N82.0 Vesicovaginal fistula
- N82.1 Other female urinary-genital tract fistulae
- N82.2 Fistula of vagina to small intestine
- N82.3 Fistula of vagina to large intestine
- N82.4 Other female intestinal-genital tract fistulae
- N82.5 Female genital tract-skin fistulae
- N82.8 Other female genital tract fistulae
- N82.9 Female genital tract fistula, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.