Complete uterovaginal prolapse N81.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Complete uterovaginal prolapse" is "N81.3". N81.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N81.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N81.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N81.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 N81.3 may differ.
- Procidentia (uteri) NOS
- Third degree uterine prolapse
Codes: = Billable
N81 Female genital prolapse
- N81.3 Complete uterovaginal prolapse
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.