Incomplete uterovaginal prolapse N81.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Incomplete uterovaginal prolapse" is "N81.2". N81.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N81.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N81.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N81.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 N81.2 may differ.
- First degree uterine prolapse
- Prolapse of cervix NOS
- Second degree uterine prolapse
- cervical stump prolapse (N81.85)
Codes: = Billable
N81 Female genital prolapse
- N81.2 Incomplete uterovaginal prolapse
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.